Test City Lookup

As an independent contractor in California, you must obtain a business license in your city of residence. To simplify this process, Lifespan has compiled a list of business license information in many popular cities throughout Southern California. If yours is not listed, or you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 619.888.5838.

Skip to content