We have an immediate need for Physical Therapists to assist with growing patient care needs throughout Los Angeles county including the cities of:
-Claremont, Alhambra, Altadena, Arcadia, Baldwin Park, Covina, West Covina, Diamond Bar, Duarte, El Monte, Hacienda Heights, La Puente, Monrovia, Monterey Park, Pasadena, Pomona, San Dimas, San Gabriel, Whittier, and surrounding cities.
Who we are looking for
Do you have home health experience? This is a great opportunity to either supplement your current caseload or transition to a more independent system. Maybe you don’t have home health experience, but you would like to learn how to translate your Outpatient, SNF, or hospice experience into this setting. We can help. Perhaps you aren’t sure if home health is what you’re after. Working in home health you set your own schedule, create a comfortable caseload, and cover the service area that works best for you. A home health setting is both flexible and rewarding.
About the role
This role allows you to operate as an independent, per-diem clinician, but with supportive consulting and resources available from Lifespan. We are here to help you be successful. Use our custom app to accept patient assignments in locations and on days that work best for you. Sign and submit notes on just 1 easy EMR system (TherapySync) with any data enabled device. Submit an invoice for direct deposit twice per month.
Lifespan Physiotherapy Staffing is a therapist owned staffing network that has established an outstanding reputation in the healthcare industry for working with quality therapists. Our mission is to connect skilled clinicians with the patients who need them, removing the barriers of the traditional “one agency” system, decreasing re-hospitalizations, and making a difference in the community. Currently patient referrals are outpacing clinicians. This is why we need you!
Why be in the Lifespan network?
Lifespan will provide you with continuous support so you feel confident documenting Home Health patients according to Medicare, Title 22, and ethical standards. We have dedicated and knowledgeable office staff available to assist you 7 days per week. Lifespan handles all credential management, authorization tracking, DME processing, referral processing, and agency billing so that you can focus on patient care. Since 2008 we’ve helped hundreds of clinicians either transition into home health or expand their role, while caring for more than 50,000 geriatric, homebound patients. We hope you will join us in continuing to evolve and improve what it means to have care provided in a home health setting.
- Accept and schedule patients for home visits typically lasting 45 minutes - 1 hour, 1-2 times per week.
- Assess the skilled Physical Therapy needs of typically geriatric, homebound patients who are often suffering from age-related physical decline and the presence of co-morbidities, but may also be recovering from a recent orthopedic surgical procedure or hospitalization.
- Develop a care plan to be carried out by yourself or a licensed Physical Therapy Assistant over a time period of typically 1-2 months.
- Provide the skilled care necessary for patients to achieve increased independence and safety with the completion of activities of daily living (ADLs) through transfer, balance, and strength training; safe use of equipment; pain modalities; disease process education; and home safety assessments.
- Document the condition and plan for each patient via electronic visit notes.
- Practice infection control best practices to ensure the safety of yourself and patients.
- Communicate patient needs with the care team to ensure all necessary services are provided.
Being part of the team you would be an independent contractor. Sign and submit notes on just 1 easy EMR system, in real-time, with any data enabled device. Choose your patient volume and schedule patients days and times that work with your schedule.
Lifespan Physical Therapy Services is committed to working with you. We provide continuous support so you feel confident documenting Home Health patients according to Medicare, Title 22, and ethical standards. A Home Health background is not required — we can help you translate the skills you already have. We have dedicated and knowledgeable office staff available to assist you 7 days per week.
Since 2008 we’ve helped hundreds of clinicians put their degree to use, earn money, and change lives. Contact us now to get started!
Professional liability insurance
A valid practicing license from the State of California