(If you require additional information/resources, please reach out to our HR department)
- CPR (signed if applicable)
- Auto Insurance
- Driver’s License
- Professional Liability Insurance (coverage details)
- Professional License
- Physical (date of exam, statement of clearance, and physician signature – physical or electronic signature)
- TB (date of administration, date read, results)
- Social Security Card/Passport
- Badge Photo (see below for requirements)
- EIN & Business License
Digital Badge Photo Requirements:
Background – white background with no other objects in the photo. Passport photo also acceptable.
Coloring – Please do not apply any filters. If the photo is over or under exposed, we will request a new submission.
Timing – This must be a photo taken within the last 6 months and reflect your current hair color, age, and gender.
Framing – This photo must be a profile, with no side views. Your face must not be obscured, and your eyes must not be closed. If your face must be obscured for religious or medical purposes, we will require a signed statement for verification. This is for the safety of the patients as well as the accurate representation of contracted agencies.
Format – We accept most file formats. Please save in .JPG, .PNG, or .GIF.